Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Kaiketsu Lion Maru 快傑ライオン丸, Kaiketsu Raionmaru

Anonamouse sent me this link to the original series first aired in 1972, I posted this morning on the remake which was made in 2006. I never would have watched the remake if he hadn't recommended it, it really seemed like a B-movie sexplotation from the descriptions I'd read. So thanks again for the recommendation and also for the link to this raw video of the original series.

Kaiketsu Lion Maru, translated as Swift Hero Lion Maru, was a Japanese tokusatsu television series that aired in 1972, produced by P Productions. It was set during the feudal era of Japan. This Lion Maru is called "the Beast-Transformed Ninja Warrior." This series' characters are reincarnated in the characters of Lion-Maru G. The series was broadcasted in Italy in the late 70's, dubbed as Ultralion.
from wikipedia



Online Videos by Veoh.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home