Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kamen Rider Kiva 仮面ライダーキバ Main Character Screen Caps

Here’s some pictures of the main characters from Kamen Rider Kiva most are captured from the first episode.

Megumi Aso played by Nana Yanagisawa

(H2, Toshiie and Matsu )

Café Owner Akira Kido
Yuri Aso played by Yu Takahashi

Shizuka Nomura played by Rina Koike

(Kuitan 1 & 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)
Wataru Kurenai played by Koji Seto
(Abarenbo Mama, Happy Boys)

Wataru Kurenai played by Koji Seto
(Abarenbo Mama, Happy Boys)

Otoya Kurenai played by Kouhei Takeda
(Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, My Boss My Hero)

Mamoru Shima and Café Owner Akira Kido 1986

Kivat-bat the 3rd played by Sugita Tomokazu

It’s odd but the most well known actor in this series to me at least is my favourite voice actor Sugita Tomokazu (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon)

Download links and screen caps of the first episode.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home