Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai 佐々木夫妻の仁義なき戦い Ep. 7 Screen Caps

Ritsuko played by Koyuki (Antique, Kimi wa Pet) overhears Inoki played by Furuta Arata (Saito-san, Tokyo Friends) talking about the kiss he witnessed between Norimichi and Yoshida Sae played by Sakurai Sachiko in front of the hospital. Inoki explains to Ritsuko the circumstances of the kiss and how he came to the law office to tell Ritsuko the details, but to his surprise when he arrived at the office, Yoshida, Norimichi and Ritsuko had just sat down to a meeting together. Ritsuko builds it up in her mind to a rekindled college romance but Inoki states that it didn’t look like he was kissing, rather that he was being kissed. Ritsuko plays back the watch sequences in her head, coming to the conclusion that she won’t be able to forgive him. Meanwhile Norimichi is walking home with Sakuraba Hajime played by Koide Keisuke (Nodame Cantabile, Oishii Proposal) besides him. Norimichi is deep in thought about how he’s going to explain his actions to Ritsuko, he comes to the realization that the watch maybe the central issue. Then he takes out his frustration on Sakuraba.

What started off as another funny episode took a sharp turn to seriousness as the episode continued and then ended on a very surprising note and cliff hanger. I’m really looking forward to the next episode to see how their latest crisis gets resolved.

Download the RAW video bit torrent files here, the soft subs for the first seven episodes here. Screen shots of the first six episodes here.









































Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Quy said...

Do you recommend this drama?

p.s: i think there is way too many screenshots and it takes up space where the older news would be.

3/31/2008 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@quy Do you recommend this drama? I do but it took me a couple of episodes before I really got into the series.

i think there is way too many screenshots Actually most people who've commented or emailed me told me they like the screen shots, but if more people say the same thing I'll cut back on them. Personally I like going to sites and seeing lots of pictures about a series, movie or anime. I'm really into visuals, if something looks good to me I can overlook other defects like plot or acting much more readily.

it takes up space where the older news would be I do have links on the side to all my posts by category and title and also you can look at any of the archives from 2004 and later in monthly archives also in the left hand sidebar.

If anyone else would like fewer screen shots or more or the same amount please post a comment and let me know what you think

3/31/2008 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger Quy said...

Yea i do prefer there being pictures with the text. Some sites i've seen only have text and its quite plain if u ask me. Just not too much i guess.

4/02/2008 04:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home