Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shika otoko Aoniyoshi 鹿男あをによし Episode 7 English Subtitles



Shika Otoko Aoniyoshi aka The Fantastic Deer-Man


So I downloaded the Japanese subs that were posted to d-addicts forums, and used Google translate to translate them to English, I did no editing and a few words were untranslatable. But I just finished watching the seventh episode. The subs were confusing and literal and really seemed to flash by, but I think I pretty much know what's happening in the episode. siantut is doing an excellent job with the real translated subs for this series, and you can download the first six episodes here.

If you want to try out a machine made literal translation with uncorrected errors download the experimental episode seven subs here. If you have trouble downloading these send me an email and I'll send them to you or if you want to know the steps I needed to take to get them to work email me and I'll be happy to share what I've learned so far.

This is never going to replace good translators who know what they're doing but it sure beats watching a RAW video from a series that you know is never going to be subbed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home