Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shika otoko Aoniyoshi 鹿男あをによし Episode 8 English Subtitles



Shika Otoko Aoniyoshi aka The Fantastic Deer-Man
I downloaded the Japanese subs that were posted to d-addicts forums, and used Google translate to translate them to English. I did this last week for episode seven and I had a few requests to do it again for episode 8 so here they are, very bad English subtitles, that have been translated by a bot. The only thing I can say for sure about episode 7 was that the timing was good and it worked well with the 704x396 Raw video, I assume that this will as well. Download the subs here and the Raw Video File here.

Let me know if you want me to more of these, hopefully human translated subs will be released for this drama it's a fine show and deserves better subs then the google bot can produce. As soon as siantut the excellent fan subber who released the first six episodes or anyone else releases human fan subs I'll post links to them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home