Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon 美少女戦士セーラームーン Extras Screen Caps

One thing I can assuredly say about PGSM is it’s has to be one of the most beloved shows I’ve come across, I was able to download over 4.5 GB of extras that have been subtitled, that’s more extras then I’ve ever seen released on the net for any show. So far the only extras that I’ve seen are the 10 minute segments that were released on the DVD, they have Usagi and one of her co-stars talking about the episodes and some deleted scenes, fans of the show will want all of this extra material as well. The first two specials are with Sawai Miyuu who starred as Tsukino Usagi / Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity, and Hama Chisaki as Mizuno Ami / Sailor Mercury. The next two are with Miyuu and Kitagawa Keiko as Hino Rei / Sailor Mars, the following two DVD extras are with Azama Myu as Kino Makoto / Sailor Jupiter and then the next two are with Komatsu Ayaka as Aino Minako / Sailor V / Sailor Venus. The remaining DVD extras are with all of the girls and the director who questions them and along with the screen writer give gives their impressions of the production. But there are a lot more extra’s that I haven’t seen yet such as ACT Zero a DVD release that extends the story, a live concert and making of specials.

Download the many soundtrack and Character song CD’s that have been released here, many of the extra’s can be direct downloaded here but some of the links are broken. I’ve found that material to be downloadable from VEOH after I installed their plugin, or if you prefer you can watch it steaming from their site without the plugin. The VEOH extras can be found here. Most of the Sailor Moon Music can be downloaded in ogg format, including character songs here. or in mp3 from here.









































Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home