Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 21, 2008

First Annual Baka Blogger Award

Back on February 12th I posted screen caps of Shika otoko Aoniyoshi episode 4, it was early in the series and one of the first episodes to deal with the kendo club, anyways in the post I made some comparisons to the anime which I'd also been watching at the same time Bamboo Blade.

Whats this got to do with anything? I received an email on Saturday from someone with this link attached. Apparently easyas321 reposted my post on her blog TravelAndMore the next day, but not knowing anything about Japanese drama or the screencaps she labeled the post, as if it was the anime.

Bottom line is if you plan to take something that isn't yours, at least try to understand what it is your taking. I really don't care if you take stuff just try to get it right. So easyas321 gets my first annual Baka Blogger Award!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Baka is right! Sheesh.

4/22/2008 03:28:00 AM  
Blogger MISA said...

Hello!
It is interested very much.
Please link to this site.
http://drama-animation-free.blogspot.com/

1/18/2009 03:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home