Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Last Friends ラスト・フレンズ Ep2 Screen Shots

Michiru played by Nagasawa Masami (Proposal Daisakusen, Sailor Fuku to Kikanju), Ruka played by Ueno Juri (Nodame Cantabile, Orange Days), and Eri played by Mizukawa Asami (Iryu, Pride) are having breakfast. Ruka gives Eri miso soup as a hangover remedy, Eri wonders about Takeru played by Eita (Atsu-hime, Orange Days) true character because he seems to be hiding something but appears to be such a nice guy. Michiru appears lost in her own thoughts, but seems to recover as Ruka walks her to the train as she hurries to work. Ruka wonders why Michiru was crying the previous night, she’d seemed both so happy and then sad. Ruka wonders if she’d known could she have done something about it. The evil beautician played by Nishihara Aki (Hana Yori Dango) criticizes Michiru as soon as she arrives at the shop, later when she looks out the shop window she sees Sosuke played by Nishikido Ryo (Attention Please, Ganbatte Ikimasshoi) staring up at her from the street below.

This show is definitely for adults with the mature themes that it deals with and as I said in my first post about this drama if it wasn’t for the terrific cast and the great acting job they’ve done so far, I wouldn’t watch this show, it’s a little too tragic for my tastes. That said I enjoyed this episode even more then the first and I’ll be sure to catch the third when the subs are released for it.

Download the Raw video from the bit torrent tracker here; English soft subs can be downloaded here or download the Kioku hardsub release from here. Kioku also released a v2 of the first episode at that same link. Screen caps of episode one are here.









































Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kamui6 said...

This one has my full attention, plus it has Eita. From the dialogue in ep 3... They make it sound like Ruka will kill someone. [Most likely the bf]. We know its end tragic but I am curious to know how it all unfolds. I am kind of having fun with the little clues they give us with the voice-overs.

4/28/2008 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@Kamui6Ruka will kill someone. [Most likely the bf]

I hope your right, in episode one in her monologue she asks Ruka how the sky is over there, I hope she means prison and not that Ruka's dead. If she is going to kill the bf I hope she does it soon. I hate him with a passion. I do love the clues as well, it keeps drawing me back like a moth to the flames, if it wasn't so well acted and written I'd never watch this.

4/28/2008 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous yamaPi_nanaE said...

hye...a 1st timer to ur site...n wow...u really into dis nippon rite...erm...well...i havent watchd yet 'last friends' but i will in a bit mayb...haha...coz ryo is in it hehe...
erm i may i know wats de difrent betwin hardsubs n softsubs?? jez curious to know...tq

4/29/2008 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@yamaPi_nanaE wats de difrent betwin hardsubs n softsubs??

Hardsubs are burned right into the video, soft subs are a separate file that contain just the text, they are played in conjunction with the RAW video file if the files are named the same many video player will play them seamlessly.

4/29/2008 09:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home