Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Music

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Daybreak's Bell
This is the first opening songs for the anime played in episodes 1-13 and also once again as the closing song in the final episode.
Yet another great anime opening by L'Arc~en~Ciel, the thing I want to know about this band is why haven't they released the single Shine, I love that song the opening to a terrific fantasy anime series Seirei no Moribito.



Online Videos by Veoh.com



Tomoko Kawase has been a favorite of mine since I got her album last year Heavy Starry Heavenly released under her "Tommy heavenly6" name.

Now back with her original band, the second opening of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 played in episodes 14-25.
The Brilliant Green - Ash Like Snow



Online Videos by Veoh.com

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose Shine will be a single for their next album, whenever it comes out. I'm a huge fan of Laruku, but I don't really miss Shine... from the opening I found it terribly mediocre as far as Laruku songs go. (However, Daybreak's Bell is one of their best songs as of late.)

4/14/2008 05:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@anonymous I suppose Shine will be a single for their next album, whenever it comes out.

I thought they released another album, after Shine came out, but I'm probably wrong about that. I really liked Shine so I hope it is on their next one.

4/14/2008 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home