Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Proposal Daisakusen プロポーズ大作戦 Special Hardsub






Fans of Proposal Daisakusen get your bit torrent client fired up, the 1.4 GB English hardsub release by Love Song has been posted this afternoon. I'll be posting screen shots in a couple of days after I have a chance to download and watch.

Download the English hardsub release here. Be sure to post of message of thanks in the download thread, for their hard work.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

The download for this was fastest during the first 4 hours of release because of the minimum amount of leechers and the special seeders that I brought on board to help seed it. With the ratio of seeders to leechers, it really doesn't look great XD

This project was done days ago but I thought I would throw it up now to celebrate Yamapi's 23rd birthday (April 9th).

4/09/2008 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@p-chan Thanks, I can't wait until tonight when I have a chance to watch. It downloaded very fast for me and I seeded through the night to help others get it quick as well.

HAPPY BD Yamapi !

Yeah right like he has nothing better to do than read my blog ;)

4/09/2008 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Quy said...

Arigatou p-chan! Can't wait to watch this. Gonna wait till my bro's off work =] I'll keep my BT up to help with my 11 kb/s upload lol =)

Speaking of Yamapi, did u hear about how he got mobbed by korean fans at the airport? its horrible. Good thing he wasn't hurt.

4/09/2008 03:20:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Yeah I heard that about Yamapi. Also his luggage was lost. Poor guy =/ I heard it was like a one day trip and all of that happened =(

4/09/2008 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@P-chan I loved the stars in the karaoke it's so cool. You should release that as a separate PV file, so I can watch it more often. Great job. Thanks.

4/09/2008 06:48:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

There's actually two different karaokes for Ashita Hareru Kana in the SP. I can do it for the short ending version but not the full version unless I get a hold of the actual PV somehow.

Ya know I worked my butt off on the karaokes and when I was about to encode, VirtualDub crashed. I loaded everything back up and encoded... well it did something to my karaoke for the long version because there's a mistake. I know it wasn't there before because I must've watched it a billion times before the encode >_<

4/09/2008 09:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@pchan

Your hard work shows but your mistake doesn't, I never noticed a mistake, so don't tell me where it is and it'll still seem perfect to me.

I've been using virtual dub for years and it still crashes on me once in awhile, usually at the worst possible time. I used to re-encode all the TV-Nihon stuff to remove GMC so I could watch on my standalone DVD player.

4/10/2008 02:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home