Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sailor Moon Visual Book and Cards Scans

I guess I'm not the only fan of PGSM, anonomouse uploaded scans of the visual book, and one of the card sets that's been released for the series. This should be the last post about PGSM for a while, but anonomouse mentioned that he'll upload the two Bandai card sets if anyone wants them.

Pretty Guardian Visual Book




PGSM Amada Cards

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home