Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, May 19, 2008

Aki Hoshino ほしの あき Hug Pillow

I got some complaints by email about my last post on Ryokiteki na Kanojo and today Ray over at Intl Wota decried my lack of pictures so here they are the infamous Aki Hoshino Hug Pillow in all it's glory. If you want to learn more about her here's a link to a Aki Hoshino photo gallery no nudity but mature content so be advised.







Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home