Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Zettai Kareshi絶対彼氏 Ep.3 Screen Caps

This episode begins with a recap of the last. Riko played by Aibu Saki (Utahime, Attention Please) was looking forward to her free trial period ending when she learns from Namikiri Gaku played by Sasaki Kuranosuke (Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi, Bambino!) that when she returns Night played by Hayami Mokomichi (Hataraki Man, Rondo) his memory will be erased and he’ll no longer remember her. So she has a change of heart and decides to buy him. Today she sits in her apartment with Namikiri and hesitates before stamping the papers that grant her ownership and a seventy year loan to pay off the 100 million yen. After she stamps Namikiri gives her a free present, Kronos Heaven boxer shorts which he hands to Night with the injunction to have her put them on him later. Night asks her to take care of him for the next 70 years, and Namikiri says the loan will go by before she knows it. Namikiri adds she’ll need to pay 200,000 yen a month, Night breaks it down to only 268 yen an hour. Then Namikiri tells her that 01 (Night) is an excellent appliance and that she’ll never need to buy a washing machine or dishwasher and Night adds that he can do massages too. Namikiri foresees a future when all homes will have an 01. But Riko tells him she just wants a normal love life and normal marriage too. Night wants to know if she prefers a church or shrine. After that Riko decides she doesn’t want to buy him. Namikiri smiles and says that she just signed the contract.

Really enjoyable episode, with lots of laughs and a surprise cliffhanger at the end, this drama is terrific the only romantic comedy currently running I like better is Ryokiteki na Kanojo. I like that Riko took pity on Night and didn’t want him erased even though he causes her lots of trouble, and even more in this episode and for the next seventy years.

Download the English hardsub bit torrent releases from SARS fansubs here. Screen shots of the previous episodes are here.








































Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Quy said...

Hey, atm i'm doing the translation for ryokiteki ep3 using the google translator and the japanese subs. Do you want to see it? I'm about half way done. Its taking a while, maybe you can do the other half? lol.

5/07/2008 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@Quy Great minds must think alike, today I actually used the translator to translate Hachi-One Diver because it's a show I want to see but it looks like no-one is going to translate it. I'm just going to watch it now and see how the bot did. I actually watched Diver yesterday RAW because I didn't think Japanese subs would be released but luckily they were, because I had a hard time figuring out what was going on at times. But it has shogi, Akihabara and maids, I gotta watch that!

Send me an email and we can chat about it or if you use google talk I'm kevn57 at gmail

5/07/2008 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Quy said...

haha kool.
I'll send u an email since i dont know wut google chat is. I mostly use hotmail.

5/07/2008 08:02:00 PM  
Blogger Bayo said...

I love this drama !

So i am looking for the green cushion of Riko...

Can you help me please ?

4/16/2013 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home