Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, June 13, 2008

Kimi Hannin Janai yo ne? キミ犯人じゃないよね? Ep5 Screen Shots

The episode opens with a man chanting looking up into the night sky, a bright light appears in the sky and then spotlights the man. A pair of creatures are backlit as they approach the man. The scene shift, Sakura played by Kanjiya Shihori (Hana Yori Dango 2, H2) asks her editor if she believes in aliens. Then explains that a man approached her asking that question at the train station, when she agreed he grabbed her and started chanting, what the man at the opening scene was chanting “Bentora, Bentora, Space People”, saying that it’s a chant to summons UFOs. The two of them swing around and chant but are interrupted by the return of the editor’s coworkers. Then the editor throws her current manuscript in the trash advising her to draw some attention to the manuscript next time. The scene shift to an amusement park where a monument to Alien Friendship is to be dedicated, Udagawa played by Kaname Jun (Himitsu no Hanazono, Tantei Gakuen Q) stands and watches a TV explaining the purpose of the park. Sakura dressed as an alien approaches and takes one of his lollipops. She’s selling space dolls that grant wishes.

I love this goofy comedy mystery show and this one takes a few turns from the regular formula, but the mystery isn’t focus of the show it’s always more about the laughs this episode is no exception. The scene with the editor is usually good but I loved it as the co-workers caught the pair swinging around and chanting.

Download the bit torrent file for this episode here and the soft subs here, screen shots of the previous episode here.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Quy said...

Her space voice gave my shivers >.< Anyway, I don't think be finishing this drama since I now have a bandwidth limit on my internet, which really sucks. Stupid Rogers.I'll probably wait for the streaming lives, whenever that may be.

6/14/2008 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@quy I now have a bandwidth limit on my internet

I;m really sorry to hear that. If that happens to me I'm switching to DSL, I'm on TW and they already have begun a limit trial in Texas but so far not here in NY, I hope the increased competition here stops them from doing it.

6/14/2008 06:11:00 AM  
Anonymous re said...

this dorama really funny,,especially "udagawa san"

;b

3/31/2009 08:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home