Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last Friends - 11

The end of episode 10 was everything I could have wished for and more, sorry if that's mean spirited but that was one character I really hated.

 
 

Sent to you by kevn57 via Google Reader:

 
 

via Our Hour by bittersweet_bun on 6/19/08

Last Friends
Episode 11, with no subs yet.
11th week's rating: ??






Last Friends, Episode Eleven
use hjsplit to join them together.
total size: 951 MB

filebam: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10
mediafire:
megaupload:

- They said there would be 12 episodes, but apparently next week's will just be a special..

Comment if you're taking it. :D


click for caps - will start them soon



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Quy said...

Early on in the series I thought that maybe Sousuke's death might fix everything, but in the end(the very end) I somehow understood his pain. However, I knew that his death was the only way that this series could end on a "happy" note.

P.S. Did you see how fake that blood looked when he died. Man, they should have hired some special effects pros because it was crap. Looked liked he spilled some fruit punch then fainted.

6/19/2008 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

@quy Did you see how fake that blood looked when he died

Yes, the luckily the sfx crew didn't get much of a workout on this show.

in the end(the very end) I somehow understood his pain.

I did too, and in real life I'd never wish that he was dead, I'd send him for some serious mental health treatment. The reason I was happy to see him end his own life was because when the series began, I thought that Ruka was killed by him and he was sent to prison or Ruka killed him and then herself. I'm glad none of her housemates have to endure any more pain on her behalf at least at his hands.

6/20/2008 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy, i disagree with your comment.

If the blood looks fake, it's not the point.

This Dorama is a statement against domestic violence. They Don't need to put a "better" blood because all the viewers understand the message: They don't need to see more blood.

You want Real Blood? Watch Kill Bill and related crap.

6/28/2008 02:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home