Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Time



The blog is going to be on summer hiatus for the next month and a half, both my jobs get very busy this time of the year and trying to blog on top of that makes it seem more like a job then a fun hobby. I'll still do the occasional post especially if I see something that I really like, and I'll do a few posts with just screen caps that I've already captured. I hope everybody has a great summer.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Aaron said...

Have a good break and don't work too hard!

6/18/2008 03:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks Aaron!

6/18/2008 06:21:00 PM  
Anonymous PLK said...

Hope you enjoy your summer - will look forward to your return!

6/18/2008 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Quy said...

Two jobs?! Bikkuri. I guess it's difficult not to work hard when you're working two places. Well, anyway, don't get too stressed. Hope you get enough time to watch your dramas at least. ^^

6/18/2008 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Take care ^_^ I'll miss your posts. Hmm... maybe I'll still shoot ya an email from time to time ^.~

6/19/2008 05:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot everyone for the kind comments and emails, I'm going to try mini blogging news and such when I see stuff that interests me and might interest you too. Cheers

6/20/2008 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home