Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Zettai Kareshi絶対彼氏 Ep.8 Screen Caps

Namikiri played by Sasaki Kuranosuke (Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi, Bambino!) is surprised when his boss shows him the new 02 model which was designed by another team. The new model features quicker recharging, internal emotional data collecting and no kiss reboot feature. Namikiri’s boss feels that the 02 will be more flexible then the 01, therefore it’s superior. Riko played by Aibu Saki (Utahime, Attention Please) finds Night played by Hayami Mokomichi (Hataraki Man, Rondo) trying out new hairstyles as they prepare for work. When Riko restores his former style for him she discovers the barcode behind his ear. The scene shifts back to the lab, Namikiri’s boss informs him that the plans to mass produce the 01 have been put on hold and 02 will be sent to Riko so that the two models can be compared. The model which satisfies Riko the most will be mass produced, the other will be considered useless and junked. 02’s designer has calculated the probability that 02 will defeat 01 in the trial at 98.2%.

The love triangle becomes a love quadrangle as the show approaches reverse harem territory. I really enjoyed this episode, I love robot stories ever since I first read I Robot when I was a kid, and this episode shows a little glimpse of the three laws as proposed by Asimov, but it occurs much later in the episode and I don’t want to spoil it for anyone so I won’t say anything else about it but if you’re an Asimov fan I’m sure you’ll see what I mean.

Download the English hardsub bit torrent releases from SARS fansubs here. Screen shots of the previous episodes are here.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home