Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do As Infinity reuniting

This was the first jpop band I ever loved and still my favorite.

Sent to you by kevn57 via Google Reader:

via Tokyograph on 8/30/08
The popular band Do As Infinity is getting back together, it was announced on Saturday. The group made a surprise appearance at a-nation to break the news, though it was also revealed on their official website.

Led by vocalist Tomiko Van, the group was active between 1999 and 2005. This past spring, the group's members and staff met again, and they began discussing the possibility of a reunion. They have chosen September 29 as the date they officially resume activities, starting with a free show at Yoyogi Park on September 30.

The band plans to focus on live performances in the future, but they also aim to release new material next spring.

Things you can do from here:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy BIZZZNATCHIOS!!!

my enjoyment of jpop was slumped after dai split. i would never have imagined this to happen. like you, dai was also the first jpop i truly appreciated. dai created the amazing music, tomiko had vocals and lyrics, and ryo ripped the guitars like no other. man this is awesome.

8/30/2008 04:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings frrom Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse
your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!



Realty Agent Jackson County; ,

10/24/2013 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home