Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, August 22, 2008

VOTD: Japanese Harry Potter TV Show | /Film

Sent to you by kevn57 via Google Reader:

via www.slashfilm.com on 8/22/08

VOTD: Japanese Harry Potter TV Show

Posted on Friday, August 22nd, 2008 at 12:00 am by: Peter Sciretta

Japanese Harry Potter TV Show

The Pitch: What would Harry Potter look like if it was a weekly Japanese television show? Check out the video above created by konoko3939. The music and style is from a famous Japanese TV show called "Magic Sentai Majiranger".


Things you can do from here:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous P-chan said...

oh man... I totally laughed through that entire thing XD That was pretty good. Reminds me... I should probably finish up watching Magiranger ^^;;;

8/24/2008 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I've got to watch Magiranger, I'm kinda stuck on episode 16 of Go-onger it seems really repetitive.
But I'm still loving Kiva it's really interesting how they're mixing the two time lines.

8/25/2008 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Magiranger is pretty good. It's kinda slow though in my opinion compared to some of the stuff we're used to seeing. It's not boring though so give it a try. I stopped watching Go-onger _o_ Kiva... I'm a couple of episodes behind. I totally caught up with the episodes when I found out Takigawa Eiji plays Riki/Dogga ^o^ but... I'm behind again T_T

8/25/2008 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

It's not boring though so give it a try.

Thanks p-chan I will.

8/27/2008 04:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home