Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Cat Cafe Boom in Akiba

Thanks to Aaron at WARP for sharing this. BTW he's released a new episode this week

Sent to you by kevn57 via Google Reader:

via Akibanana - by KイKイ on 9/29/08

Earlier in February this year, a cat cafe called Nekojalala opened in Akiba. We're not talking about Toranoana's Cafe With Cat where waitresses cosplay as cats, we do mean real cats!

read more


Things you can do from here:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Heh.... I'm glad you enjoyed that. When I first saw the story I thought it was a cafe where girls dress up like cats, not a cafe with actual cats. :)

9/29/2008 02:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home