Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tommy heavenly6 returns with "Soul Eater" song

I absolutely love Heavy Starry Heavenly what a great autumn PV.

Sent to you by kevn57 via Google Reader:

via Tokyograph on 9/10/08
the brilliant green's Tomoko Kawase is back in action as her solo project Tommy heavenly6. The project has been inactive since her second album, "Heavy Starry Heavenly," was released in March 2007. Her new tune, whose name has not yet been revealed, will be the next opening theme of the "Soul Eater" anime series. The show currently airs on TV Tokyo.

Things you can do from here:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous totali said...

Damn, now I have to pick Soul Eater back up.

9/10/2008 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

me too, I really liked Soul Eater when it first started but got tired of it around the 10th episode and dropped it because it's a 50+ episode series, but TH6 will bring me back for a couple of episodes at least.

9/10/2008 05:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home