Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wikipedia

Wikipedia Affiliate Button

Please Think about supporting Wikipedia during their fund drive. Thanks

Link to Post

4 Comments:

Blogger AstroNerdBoy said...

With the way some of their hideous wiki-gods treat anime and manga entries (deleting useful information or deleting helpful, small character images)? Absolutely not. Frankly, I wish anime fandom would move the anime and manga stuff over to Anime-Wiki.

12/29/2008 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Honesty AstroNerdBoy I don't use it for anime or manga, I prefer anidb.net for anime and www.mangaupdates.com for manga.

12/29/2008 05:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

2/26/2009 03:24:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks Anonymous!

2/26/2009 04:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home