Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Handsome Suit

via our hour on 3/15/09
The Handsome Suit
Tanihara Shosuke, Tsukaji Muga, Kitagawa Keiko, Yamamoto Yusuke
2008 Movie. with English subtitles.




Trailer and Synopsis. Diner owner Takuro (Tsukaji Muga) is the star in the kitchen with his fabulous cooking skills, but his below-average appearances make him a dud with the ladies. While renting a tux for his friend's wedding, Takuro ends up with a "handsome suit" that magically transforms him into a tall and dashing hunk (Tanihara Shosuke)! Suddenly, the world's at Takuro's feet as he becomes the hottest male model on the scene and the apple of every woman's eyes. But it's not so easy juggling two lives, especially when his suit keeps threatening to malfunction and reveal his true face.

cast: Tsukaji Muga, Tanihara Shosuke, Kitagawa Keiko, Yamamoto Yusuke, Ikeuchi Hiroyuki, Sada Mayumi, Sasaki Nozomi, Oshima Miyuki, Nukumizu Yoichi, Ibu Masato


The Handsome Suit
Total size: 1.3GB

megaupload: CD1 . CD2
mediafire: folder (15 parts)

SUBS ( mirror )

They used "La La La Love Song". XDD Now I'm going to have it stuck in my head all day.

Comment if you're taking it.



Only in Japan could "Sailor Mars" fall in love with a middle aged, guy who looks like a pig, and picks his nose in public. You may have to register to download from the site but this movie is well with the price of a thank you comment! I was laughing from beginning to end. Along with the stars many of the co-stars will be very recognizable to jdrama fans. Highly recommend, download this now!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Christophe said...

I've just found out about this movie today, the timing could not be any better. Thanks a lot ! Great to see you update your blog again. I have discovered so many great dramas thanks to you !

3/22/2009 09:19:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks Christophe, I hope you like the movie as much as I did.

3/22/2009 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin, did you see the special teaser after the credits?
You will totally lose it!

3/30/2009 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I usually only watch the credits of movies I really like like and wish hadn't ended. It doesn't happen to often I find most movies overly long, but I loved Handsome Suit and stuck around to the end. Glad that I did!

3/31/2009 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous P-chan said...

Kevin! Welcome back! ^_^ It was such a treat to see this blog updated once again.

I think I will check this one out. I'm a fan of Kitagawa Keiko and Yamamoto Yusuke.

3/31/2009 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks a lot P-chan, I hope you enjoy the movie it was lots of fun. They're both favorites of mine too.

3/31/2009 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Christophe said...

Could you guys explain me who that guy is, in the sequence after the credits ? thanks :-P

4/05/2009 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone here knows who is the singer of the 'someday' song which played when takuro and motoe playing the game 'capturing the happy moment'....help me onegaishimasu!..hehe

3/23/2011 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home