Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, April 06, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji


Kamen Rider Kabuto and Kamen Rider Den-O co-star in this Japanese drama that TimelesSubs finished releasing their Hardsub for this drama just the other day. I just finished watching the first episode and liked it quite a bit. I just love jdramas based on manga's set in a school like Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi. Some of the guys from Hana Kimi, Nanba and Oscar to mention a few play butlers. It's a funny story of rich girls and the poor girl who get's dropped in their midst.

Download the complete series here.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger G2 said...

Are you back for real? I've been wondering.

4/23/2009 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Not really, I even been watching a bunch of anime and some drama's but I'm only catching up, watching shows that have been subtitled completely, just watched Voice last week that was a pretty good mystery. This week I'm watching Ashita no Kita Yoshio 1st episode was pretty good. But I've been watching a lot more anime, just watched the 1st Macross series, Gurren Langan, Soul Eater, Animation Runner Kuromi and a bunch of others.

4/25/2009 07:25:00 AM  
Blogger G2 said...

I suppose you're tired of blogging. I have been checking up on you once a while. Have been watching anime series mostly too.

4/28/2009 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger BattousaiKen said...

Hey there, Kevin. I just wanted to say that I've read your blog and your reviews of many J-Dramas, and I really enjoyed them. I started my own Blog recently, and would love it if you took a peek and maybe link to it if you like it. Take care.

The blog is here:

http://nihonrico.blogspot.com/

BattousaiKen

8/19/2009 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Tor Hershman said...

Speakin' of old farts @ the hidden fortress.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdffzvoVmc

9/21/2009 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger G2 said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Hello and to wish you a happy New Year!

1/03/2010 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home