Old Fart Who Loves Japanese Pop Culture 日本の大衆文化を愛する中年

Japanese Dramas, Manga, Anime and Japanese Movies, Jpop, and anything else about Japanese pop culture that I find interesting.

日本のドラマ、マンガ、アニメ、J-POP、その他私がおもしろいと思った日本の大衆文化について

My Photo
Name:
Location: Akihabara@DEEP, NY, Christmas Island

contact me at kevn57ATgmail.com friend me on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1660832-kevin

Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

To everyone but especially G2 who stopped by to comment New Years Greetings. Happy New Year Everone!

I haven't had much time to watch jdrama in 2009 but my favorites were:

1) Atashinchi no Danshi
2) Boss
3) Buzzer Beat
4) Jin

I also really enjoyed Bloody Monday which aired fall of 2008 but I didn't watch until 2009

Hope everyone out there has a great 2010

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of Mudda!

I can't believe you posted after all this time. All I can say is thank you and good luck in your endeavors.

All the best and Happy New Year!

1/06/2010 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you need to start posting again!

2/24/2010 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home